mail fb home

It’s a new month which means it’s time for our What ___ Looks Like project.  I love this project because it is really allowing me to capture more images of my family. Especially now that we have our new sweet little girl, I love capturing all her new fun moments and the sweet moments of my kids with her.

This month we got snow,  which is a miracle for Tucson.  It rarely sticks and it stuck enough to make a snowman and play in it for the day.  We also started solids for the first time with Blake, she is not too sure what she thinks about them yet but we will keep trying.   I am so blessed with three beautiful babies, I hate how quick they are growing up!

tucson family photography

We had the talented Andrea Hanki join our group of ladies so please continue the circle to see her post and all of the other talent after her! Andrea Hanki | Pink Sugar Photography.

11 Responses to “What a Month in my Life Looks Like | Tucson Family Photographer”

1. Stacey Woods says:

Blake has such great style! Love the headband-as-pirate-patch in the last row. 😉 Your family is gorgeous, Stephanie. How exciting that you saw snow! The image of your daughter catching snowflakes on her tongue is absolutely beautiful! xo

2. Whitney says:

Love these pictures. I can’t believe how big Blakers is getting!

3. amy grace says:

stephanie, i love the approach you took this month. all of these precious portraits together to make one bigger, beautiful picture. you captured each of them in a special way, THEIR way. your little blake, her eyes…those full of wonder, full moon eyes, are the pure image of innocence. what a kind and lovely family you have. and snow in tucson…i hope you can print out the snowflake catching image and remember it forever. xoxoxoxo

4. colie says:

what beautiful memories

5. Kara May says:

I love seeing your babies grow!! You captured gorgeous images of such simple yet meaningful times. I still can’t get over how much snow Tucson got. You lucky! So glad you captured these moments!!

6. Steph, she is getting so big already! What a doll! I love the picture of her on the bed with her finger in her mouth. You’re right. They grow up wayyy too fast!

7. ohhh my darling…she is divine. What sweet little images of her.

8. andrea says:

your family is so sweet stephanie. i absolutely adore that tickling shot, and the ‘eye patch’ — perfect! it’s going way too fast in our house too. sigh.

9. jules says:

she is so so so cute! love her with the headband as an eyepatch. adorable! miss you! xo

10. Lindsey says:

The black and whites are my favorite! Love these- so perfect. What a beautiful family you have!

11. Stephanie, love seeing all of these wonderful images together like this. Adorable children. Lovely images.

All content copyright Stephanie Moore Studios 2010 | Blogsite by Trust the air